Saturday, June 20, 2009

Eurabian "Revolution"

Some view it as positive, some view it as negative. This theory has been going on for centuries: the idea of Muslims overtaking Europe. It dates back before the crusades, since Islams beginning, White Europeans (and olive ones too) have feared Muslims. Such politicians as Geert Wilders (I believe thats his name) have been warning the European population of the eminent overtaking by Islamic Jihadists. I personally cant comment since Ive never been to Europe, but Ive heard mixed things, my Dutch friend tells me this is true, where as my Austrian friend says there is no such problem and muslim immigrants are usually very friendly and open to European culture. Such films as Fitna, have showed us the dark side of Islam, and 99.99% of US citizens connect Islam with Terrorism. Once again, as I have stated, this fear of Islam dates back to crusade propeganda, but, are Muslisms something to fear? With their berkas, thick accents, and heavy beards, islamic radicalists are definantly a scary image. "Of the myriad of Post-Cold War conflicts in the world, the overwhelming majority of them are Islamic in nature" a quote from the Disinformation book "You are still being lied to" on this subject, is this proof of the imenant Islamic overtaking of Europes government? Or just a coinidence? I'll leave that up to you to decide, since I usually try to say neutral. (comment what you think, Id really appreciate it)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hateful comments will be deleted. (I will keep if its relevant to discussion, but said towards me it will be deleted.)

    ReplyDelete